225,874 Parking Tickets Per Year
London Borough of Barnet
Approximately 225,874 parking tickets (PCNs) are issued in a typical year by London Borough of Barnet.
Parking Tickets Database
We calculated these figures from our Parking Tickets Database for the UK. We are building our database by using Freedom of Information Act Requests and analysing the data. So far we have a total of 742,827 tickets issued by London Borough of Barnet between January 2017 and March 2020By Contravention Code
Within postcodes, the number and value of tickets issued by London Borough of Barnet in a typical year are as follows:
- NW11 (52,897 tickets to value £5,822,820)
- NW2 (38,283 tickets to value £4,793,340)
- HA8 (22,856 tickets to value £2,524,140)
- NW9 (22,786 tickets to value £2,722,530)
- NW4 (18,971 tickets to value £1,890,160)
- N3 (17,664 tickets to value £1,937,880)
- N12 (15,840 tickets to value £1,731,220)
- EN5 (12,614 tickets to value £1,223,340)
- NW7 (9,064 tickets to value £834,090)
- N20 (7,250 tickets to value £704,800)
- EN4 (2,475 tickets to value £263,000)
- N2 (2,400 tickets to value £255,730)
- N11 (1,295 tickets to value £148,270)
- N14 (756 tickets to value £83,160)
- NW3 (478 tickets to value £51,230)
- N10 (227 tickets to value £23,670)
Tickets in Nearby Local AuthoritiesBrent - Camden - Haringey - Islington - Westminster
Parking Ticket Tool
If you are travelling to one of the areas covered by London Borough of Barnet then you can use this tool to check for parking ticket hotspots near you:Parking Ticket Hotspots
Find Hotspots Near Me »
Parking ticket information is extracted from our Parking Tickets Database where we are collecting PCN and parking ticket information from local authorities across the country.
Some local authorities have provided data going back from 2017 to present, others for shorter time periods. In order to try to reflect normal circumstances we have focussed analysis of tickets issued in our database to prior to the Covid period, but may have included more recent data if we have found authorities issuing tickets in new locations.
Parking Ticket Hotspot Analysis for London Borough of Barnet are calculated from PCNs issued between Jan to Dec 2019.
Up to now TfL have refused to provide full data and so any tickets issued by TfL are not included.
Use Our Data & Charts
We are very happy for you to use our data or charts in articles and reports as long as you clearly accredit proviser.com as the source. If you publish online, then please provide a link to the page where you found the data or chart.
Alternatively, maybe we could guest-write an article for you?