168,427 Parking Tickets Per Year
London Borough of City of London
Approximately 168,427 parking tickets (PCNs) are issued in a typical year by London Borough of City of London.
Parking Tickets Database
We calculated these figures from our Parking Tickets Database for the UK. We are building our database by using Freedom of Information Act Requests and analysing the data. So far we have a total of 561,385 tickets issued by London Borough of City of London between November 2017 and November 2020By Contravention Code
Within postcodes, the number and value of tickets issued by London Borough of City of London in a typical year are as follows:
- EC3V (71,272 tickets to value £9,219,930)
- EC4N (21,369 tickets to value £2,734,390)
- EC2R (18,409 tickets to value £2,311,150)
- EC2M (11,284 tickets to value £1,259,280)
- EC3M (6,862 tickets to value £854,460)
- EC1A (5,479 tickets to value £535,950)
- EC4M (4,208 tickets to value £436,980)
- EC2V (4,000 tickets to value £384,950)
- EC3A (2,958 tickets to value £296,330)
- EC3R (2,939 tickets to value £318,080)
- EC3N (2,442 tickets to value £229,620)
- E1 (2,264 tickets to value £206,340)
- EC4A (2,259 tickets to value £236,060)
- EC2N (2,085 tickets to value £242,550)
- EC4V (1,995 tickets to value £209,110)
- EC4R (1,780 tickets to value £181,700)
- EC4Y (1,728 tickets to value £159,980)
- EC2Y (1,580 tickets to value £157,090)
- WC2A (720 tickets to value £60,600)
- EC1Y (626 tickets to value £53,300)
- EC2A (533 tickets to value £44,530)
- EC2P (361 tickets to value £39,010)
- EC1M (246 tickets to value £26,460)
- EC1N (59 tickets to value £6,490)
- WC1V (47 tickets to value £5,170)
Tickets in Nearby Local AuthoritiesCamden - Islington - Kensington and Chelsea - Lambeth - Southwark - Westminster
Parking Ticket Tool
If you are travelling to one of the areas covered by London Borough of City of London then you can use this tool to check for parking ticket hotspots near you:Parking Ticket Hotspots
Find Hotspots Near Me »
Parking ticket information is extracted from our Parking Tickets Database where we are collecting PCN and parking ticket information from local authorities across the country.
Some local authorities have provided data going back from 2017 to present, others for shorter time periods. In order to try to reflect normal circumstances we have focussed analysis of tickets issued in our database to prior to the Covid period, but may have included more recent data if we have found authorities issuing tickets in new locations.
Parking Ticket Hotspot Analysis for London Borough of City of London are calculated from PCNs issued between Jan to Dec 2019.
Up to now TfL have refused to provide full data and so any tickets issued by TfL are not included.
Use Our Data & Charts
We are very happy for you to use our data or charts in articles and reports as long as you clearly accredit proviser.com as the source. If you publish online, then please provide a link to the page where you found the data or chart.
Alternatively, maybe we could guest-write an article for you?