295,669 Parking Tickets Per Year
London Borough of Islington
Approximately 295,669 parking tickets (PCNs) are issued in a typical year by London Borough of Islington.
Parking Tickets Database
We calculated these figures from our Parking Tickets Database for the UK. We are building our database by using Freedom of Information Act Requests and analysing the data. So far we have a total of 808,925 tickets issued by London Borough of Islington between November 2017 and November 2020By Contravention Code
Within postcodes, the number and value of tickets issued by London Borough of Islington in a typical year are as follows:
- N1 (113,819 tickets to value £12,831,840)
- N19 (39,856 tickets to value £4,293,210)
- N7 (34,253 tickets to value £3,553,160)
- N5 (33,398 tickets to value £3,947,710)
- N4 (16,938 tickets to value £1,784,760)
- EC1V (15,268 tickets to value £1,582,790)
- EC1M (11,105 tickets to value £1,069,830)
- EC2A (9,989 tickets to value £1,016,460)
- EC1R (8,371 tickets to value £941,780)
- EC1Y (6,812 tickets to value £609,190)
- EC2M (1,822 tickets to value £130,270)
- N16 (1,347 tickets to value £144,420)
- WC1X (1,138 tickets to value £113,780)
- E8 (648 tickets to value £69,180)
- EC2Y (637 tickets to value £43,120)
- EC1A (149 tickets to value £11,190)
- N8 (49 tickets to value £4,790)
- N6 (29 tickets to value £3,190)
Tickets in Nearby Local AuthoritiesCamden - City of London - Haringey - Kensington and Chelsea - Southwark - Westminster
Parking Ticket Tool
If you are travelling to one of the areas covered by London Borough of Islington then you can use this tool to check for parking ticket hotspots near you:Parking Ticket Hotspots
Find Hotspots Near Me »
Parking ticket information is extracted from our Parking Tickets Database where we are collecting PCN and parking ticket information from local authorities across the country.
Some local authorities have provided data going back from 2017 to present, others for shorter time periods. In order to try to reflect normal circumstances we have focussed analysis of tickets issued in our database to prior to the Covid period, but may have included more recent data if we have found authorities issuing tickets in new locations.
Parking Ticket Hotspot Analysis for London Borough of Islington are calculated from PCNs issued between Jan to Dec 2019.
Up to now TfL have refused to provide full data and so any tickets issued by TfL are not included.
Use Our Data & Charts
We are very happy for you to use our data or charts in articles and reports as long as you clearly accredit proviser.com as the source. If you publish online, then please provide a link to the page where you found the data or chart.
Alternatively, maybe we could guest-write an article for you?