46,127 Parking Tickets Per Year
London Borough of Sutton
Approximately 46,127 parking tickets (PCNs) are issued in a typical year by London Borough of Sutton.
Parking Tickets Database
We calculated these figures from our Parking Tickets Database for the UK. We are building our database by using Freedom of Information Act Requests and analysing the data. So far we have a total of 117,295 tickets issued by London Borough of Sutton between November 2017 and October 2020By Contravention Code
Within postcodes, the number and value of tickets issued by London Borough of Sutton in a typical year are as follows:
- SM1 (12,792 tickets to value £1,356,150)
- SM3 (11,438 tickets to value £1,403,550)
- SM6 (7,107 tickets to value £754,950)
- KT4 (5,421 tickets to value £560,070)
- SM2 (4,295 tickets to value £403,500)
- SM5 (4,067 tickets to value £432,400)
- CR0 (471 tickets to value £51,810)
- SM4 (90 tickets to value £9,900)
- CR4 (55 tickets to value £6,050)
- CR5 (19 tickets to value £2,090)
- KT17 (8 tickets to value £880)
- SM7 (6 tickets to value £660)
- CR8 (3 tickets to value £330)
- CR9 (2 tickets to value £220)
Tickets in Nearby Local AuthoritiesCroydon - Lambeth - Merton - Richmond upon Thames
Parking Ticket Tool
If you are travelling to one of the areas covered by London Borough of Sutton then you can use this tool to check for parking ticket hotspots near you:Parking Ticket Hotspots
Find Hotspots Near Me »
Parking ticket information is extracted from our Parking Tickets Database where we are collecting PCN and parking ticket information from local authorities across the country.
Some local authorities have provided data going back from 2017 to present, others for shorter time periods. In order to try to reflect normal circumstances we have focussed analysis of tickets issued in our database to prior to the Covid period, but may have included more recent data if we have found authorities issuing tickets in new locations.
Parking Ticket Hotspot Analysis for London Borough of Sutton are calculated from PCNs issued between Jan to Dec 2019.
Up to now TfL have refused to provide full data and so any tickets issued by TfL are not included.
Use Our Data & Charts
We are very happy for you to use our data or charts in articles and reports as long as you clearly accredit proviser.com as the source. If you publish online, then please provide a link to the page where you found the data or chart.
Alternatively, maybe we could guest-write an article for you?